RPCS 630 inverter
The range for those seeking robustness.
The RPCS 630 is a proven product from the REFUdrive product family. The RPCS 630 is the ideal drive solution for all mobile and stationary machines subject to extreme loads. The shock and vibration resistance as well as the wide temperature range destine them for use in harsh environmental conditions. The product can also be installed in a control cabinet or integrated into a closed machine housing.
Ones series - innumerable possibilities
The RPCS series embodies the REFUdrive system. This results in countless application and configuration possibilities for your drive solution. Select the components from the REFUdrive system that suit your application and use the RPCS 630 series as
- DC-DC converter
- On-board power supply unit
- Passive bridge rectifiers
- Active front end
- Battery charger
It allows the operation of all types of motors, with or without an encoder and is also available in versions for 1140VAC mains voltage connection and motor voltage.
Your advantages in brief
- The intelligent control for precise results: Control board with free parameterisation interface and PLC functionality, usable with prefabricated or own control and regulation functions.
- Rediscovering technology: Integrated functions from mechanical engineering, such as electronic gear and synchronous running control as well as load splitting.
- Keeping an eye on safety: Integrated torque vectoring, anti-skid protection, suitable for use in drive systems designed for added safety.
- The plus for operating convenience: Optional control panel with plain text display and data memory for easy settin of parameters of the drives. Discover also the REFUdriver: the parameterization, commissioning and diagnostic software.
Important data at a glance
|Permanent Power (kW)||7,5||22||75||160||250|
|DC input voltage (V)||400 ... 750||400 ... 750||400 ... 750||400 ... 750||400 ... 750|
|AC output voltage (V)||3AC 0 - 400 (500)||3AC 0 - 400 (500)||3AC 0 - 400 (500)||3AC 0 - 400 (500)||3AC 0 - 400 (500)|
|Rated current @ 4kHz||15||43||135||290||460|
|Output frequency (Hz)||0 - 599 (0 - 1,600)||0 - 599 (0 - 1,600)||0 - 599 (0 - 1,600)||0 - 599 (0 - 1,600)||0 - 599 (0 - 1,600)|
Looking for technical data?
Actions speak louder than words.
Have a look at our application references.